Welcome to our world -
the world of pure water.
Our 35-strong team of very enthusiastic PureBlue Water employees are looking for you, a Mechanical Engineer.
During your first period at PureBlue Water, you will mainly get acquainted with our products and our way of working. You will also experience the fact that we work differently than other companies. As a Mechanical Engineer, you will participate in the development of very cool water treatment systems.
We are a dedicated team that operates throughout Europe and beyond. We are active in the maritime and communal sector, industry, and agriculture. We are responsible for the development, design, and assembly, as well as the operations and service, of all our installations.
As an engineer, you are part of a well-oiled machine, and you will take care of the design of the water treatment systems, among other things. We have the SolidWorks package ready for you. Your starting point are diagrams and P&IDs, you will consult with your colleagues in the department as well as colleagues from other departments. You will keep your database up to date and suggest areas for improvement.
You will be involved from A to Z in the entire process of developing an installation up to and including the delivery. Because we want to learn every day and make ourselves better, taking a FAT and SAT is also part of the job.
- You have a technical HBO education or equivalent level through your work experience
- You are handy with 3D-drawing programmes
- You keep a good overview and monitor your own time planning
- You are driven, have good communication skills, and take initiative. With your creativity, solution-oriented and service-oriented attitude, you work together with your colleagues to achieve the best
- You are not a pawn but a great added value. You want to make an impact with us in our world
What we offer
We offer you a challenging and independent position in a no-nonsense company with many great colleagues. There is plenty of room for personal input, and you will get plenty of opportunities to develop yourself further. The direction in which depends on your experience, talents, skills, and drive.
If you would like to be part of our awesome team, please come by for an introduction. Call or text Guyon Levels (Finance/Staff) 06 - 5159 3587.
If you have a letter and CV ready, you can always email them to Guyon email@example.com