Hello service engineer!
As a service engineer you are responsible for the assembly, construction (both electrical and mechanical) and installation of water treatment installations. You also carry out maintenance work and checks at customer sites, both in the region and abroad. You diagnose failures and coordinate the necessary work with colleagues and the customer. You take a practical look at the installations and give advice on how to improve them in terms of safety, environment and quality. You assist in testing the installations. You work in the business office and have regular contact with the project leaders, engineers, work planners and technologists.
The Operational Office Department's task is to design, build, install, operate and service installations.
Customer-oriented and communicative
Education & experience
- MBO (mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, electronics)
- You have a minimum of VCA Basic or are willing to obtain this diploma;
- You are in possession of a drivers license B;
- Knowledge of NEN 3140 is an added value;
- You have an excellent command of the English/Dutch language. If you do not speak the Dutch language, you are willing to learn it. Knowledge of French or German is an asset.
We offer a position within an innovative and growing company. You will be involved in sustainable projects. You will work together with an enthusiastic and dedicated team.