Welcome to our world - the world of clean water.
As a service engineer you will be responsible for the assembly, construction (both electrical and mechanical) and installation of water treatment installations. You will also carry out maintenance work and checks at customer sites, both in the region and abroad. You will diagnose failures and coordinate the necessary work with colleagues and the customer. You will take a practical look at the installations and give advice on how to improve them in terms of safety, environment, and quality. You will assist in testing the installations. You will work in the business office and have regular contact with the project leaders, engineers, work planners and technologists.
The Operational Office Departments task is to design, build, install, operate and service installations
Characteristics of a Successful Candidate
- Customer oriented and communicative
- Financialy aware
- Quality oriented
- Stress resilient
Education & Experience
- MBO (mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, electronics)
- Must have a minimum of VCA Basic or are willing to obtain this diploma
- Must be in possession of a drivers license B
- Knowledge of NEN 3140 is an added value
- Must have an excellent command of the English/Dutch language. If you do not speak the Dutch language, you are willing to learn it. Knowledge of French or German is an asset.
What We Offer
We offer a position within an innovative and growing company. You will be involved in sustainable projects. You will work together with an enthusiastic and dedicated team.
If you would like to be part of our awesome team, please come by for an introduction. Call or text Guyon Levels (Finance/Staff) 06 - 5159 3587.
If you have a letter and CV ready, you can always email them to Guyon email@example.com