At PureBlue, we all want to contribute to a cleaner world. Our focus is on returning water to nature, in the state we received it. In this mission we have developed several unique technologies that are capable of converting substances that are difficult to break down. In this way, the sewage treatment plant of the future will be able to break down pharmaceutical residues, pesticides and hormone-disrupting substances. The step towards water reuse and drought prevention has therefore been taken, allowing us to keep our planet livable for future generations.
Do you believe in the power of technology and want to make a difference like we do?
Maybe you are our new:
Senior R&D Engineer
At PureBlue we are developing the MicroForce++ technology which uses a combination of biological and chemical oxidation technology. Interest in and basic knowledge of biological water purification and/or oxidation processes such as ozone and UV is therefore a must. Our objective is to develop and design standardised systems in which we design and model our own reactors, select the pumps and sensors and work out a control method. This challenge involves:
- Making the connection between the business model and technology: based on market analysis and solving problems that stand in the way of water reuse.
- Interest in and basic knowledge of biological water purification and/or oxidation processes such as ozone and UV
- Generating ideas to arrive at a standardised solution
- Developing and executing practical test plans
- Provide technological input to the engineering department, which designs, builds and maintains the installation in-house
- Providing aftercare and technological knowledge in support of Sales Support.
What we expect from our new colleague:
- You are someone who believes in our mission to make an impact with water technology for a sustainable world for the next generations.
- You have a completed Engineering degree at WO-level and possibly already have some work experience.
- You show creativity during developments and like a systematic approach to practical work.
- You are someone who fits in well within the team of developers.
- You have the necessary basic knowledge of oxidation technology and/or biological water purification.
- You are highly motivated and dare to take responsibility.
- You have a lot of perseverance and the ambition to realise big ambitions together with us.
What we can offer you
- The opportunity to develop technology and products that make an impact on the world.
- A dynamic work environment in a young team, with attention for a healthy work-life balance.
- Independent work with the necessary guidance to develop together as a team.
- We teach you how to develop from a general problem to a standard solution for a customer. We take you through the entire process of development over sales to engineering and operational aspects of business management. Very diverse range of work.
- On-site and in-house piloting work in a diverse environment.
- A competitive salary.
Are you interested in this challenging job?
Then we would like to get acquainted. Please send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org or upload it below. If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact our R&D Manager Kevin van de Merlen (+31 (0) 85 070 3190, email@example.com).